Our Technology takes lessons from natural processes:
Weathered rocks turn into clay. Then, over millions of years, the environment provides the water, pressure and natural chemicals to turn the clay, sand and silt back into rock.
3MB essentially duplicates this process with naturally occurring binders, local sand, gravel and water, and a 10 ton roller.
Molecular Macro Modified Binder (3MB) is a non-asphaltic modified binder that comes in a concentrated liquid solution. When combined with water, local soils or sand, it can be turned into durable trails, paths or roads.
Benefits of Using Molecular Macro Modified Binder (3MB)
- Easy to use and mix with local soils
- No petroleum additives
- Use conventional paving equipment
- No heat during mixing or application
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic
- 20% – 30% more cost effective than concrete or asphalt
- Independent testing, certification
- Longevity of road
- Load bearing capacity
- Road surface quality
- Resistance to water
- Driving safety
- Washboarding, mud, dust
- Erosion, weeds
- Road maintenance
- Swelling and shrinkage
- Carbon footprint